Global Hazards of Tobacco and the Benefits of Smoking Cessation and Tobacco Taxes
This chapter of the book Cancer discusses:
- the epidemiology of smoking-attributable diseases,
- smoking and cessation patterns worldwide,
- interventions to raise cessation rates rapidly (including tobacco taxes),
- cost effectiveness of tobacco control,
- implementation of tobacco control interventions.
Read the full chapter here.
- View all articles, publications, white papers, datasets and more in the research database »